Year’s Best Weird Fiction vol.3 revealed!
amseyMichael Kelly e Simon Strantzas annunciano l’indice del terzo volume di Year’s Weird Best Fiction, la raccolta dei migliori racconti weird di lingua inglese del 2015.
Eccovi la lista:
- “The Strangers” di Robert Aickman.
- “Rangel” di Matthew M. Bartlett.
- “Little Girls in Bone Museums” di Sadie Bruce.
- “Violet is the Color of Your Energy” di Nadia Bulkin.
- “Fetched” di Ramsey Campbell.
- “The Marking” di Kristi DeMeester.
- “Seaside Town” di Brian Evenson.
- “Julie” di L.S. Johnson.
- “Rabbit, Cat, Girl” di Rebecca Kuder.
- “Strange Currents” di Tim Lebbon.
- “The Rooms Are High” di Reggie Oliver.
- “The Seventh Wave” di Lynda E. Rucker.
- “Blood” di Robert Shearman.
- “Loveliness Like a Shadow” di Christopher Slatsky.
- “Honey Moon” di D.P. Watt.
- “The Devil Under the Maison Blue” di Michael Wehunt.
- “Orange Dogs” di Marian Womack.
- “Visit Lovely Cornwall on the Western Railway Line” di Genevieve Valentine
Michael Kelly and Simon Strantzas announced the Table of Contents for volume 3 of the Year’s Best Weird Fiction.
Here the list:
- “The Strangers” by Robert Aickman. First published in The Strangers and Other Writings.
- “Rangel” by Matthew M. Bartlett. First published in Rangel.
- “Little Girls in Bone Museums” by Sadie Bruce. First published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, March/April 2015.
- “Violet is the Color of Your Energy” by Nadia Bulkin. First published in She Walks in Shadows, Silvia Moreno-Garcia & Paula R. Stiles, eds.
- “Fetched” by Ramsey Campbell. First published in Horrorology, Stephen Jones, ed., as “Nightmare.”
- “Guest” by Brian Conn. First published in The Bestiary, AnnVanderMeer, ed.
- “The Marking” by Kristi DeMeester. First published in Three-lobed Burning Eye #27.
- “Seaside Town” by Brian Evenson. First published in Aickman’s Heirs, Simon Strantzas, ed.
- “Julie” by L.S. Johnson. First published in Strange Tales V, Rosalie Parker, ed.
- “Rabbit, Cat, Girl” by Rebecca Kuder. First published in XIII: Stories of Transformation, Mark Teppo, ed.
- “Strange Currents” by Tim Lebbon. First published in Innsmouth Nightmares, Lois H. Gresh, ed.
- “The Rooms Are High” by Reggie Oliver. First published in The Sea of Blood.
- “The Seventh Wave” by Lynda E. Rucker. First published in Terror Tales of the Ocean, Paul Finch, ed.
- “Blood” by Robert Shearman. First published in Seize the Night, Christopher Golden, ed.
- “Loveliness Like a Shadow” by Christopher Slatsky. First published in Alectryomancer and Other Weird Tales.
- “Honey Moon” by D.P. Watt. First published in A Soliloquy for Pan, Mark Beech, ed.
- “The Devil Under the Maison Blue” by Michael Wehunt. First published in The Dark #10.
- “Orange Dogs” by Marian Womack. First published in WeirdFictionReview.com.
- “Visit Lovely Cornwall on the Western Railway Line” by Genevieve Valentine. First published in The Doll Collection, Ellen Datlow, ed.
Pubblicato il 8 febbraio 2016, in Letteratura, Literature con tag anthology, antologia, book, Kristi DeMeester, libro, Michael Kelly, modern weird, Ramsey Campbell, Robert Aickman, Simon Strantzas, weird, YBWF, Year's Best Weird Fiction. Aggiungi il permalink ai segnalibri. Lascia un commento.